Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Sarah Delea, President of the Mondelez International Foundation (MIF) on the impact and results from its school and community-based gardening programs on five continents.
MIF is the giving arm of Mondelez International, a world leader in biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages, featuring global Power Brands such as Oreo and Trident gum.
On the show, Megan, Joe, and Sarah discuss:
- The background of Mondelez International and how the foundation got started with its Call for Well Being.
- MIF’s global work and the success they’ve had with “aquaponics.”
- How MIF is tracking the success of its work, and how they cross-pollinate good ideas around the world, including here in the United States.
- Success stories from China, Mexico and some of the cultural challenges MIF has had.
- How Joe can eat a sleeve of Oreos and still keep his sexy shape.
- The size of MIF and the important role partnerships play in achieving their goal.s
Links & Notes