Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Pete Brace, Vice President of Pet Parent Relations & Communications for Merrick Pet Care, a leader in natural and organic pet food, about their 3-year partnership with K9s for Warriors. Merrick Pet Care is making a difference in the lives of vets with PTSD!
On the show, Megan, Pete, and Joe discuss:
- How Merrick got involved with K9s for Warriors.
- How Merrick quickly grew the partnership to branded products.
- How K9s for Warriors helps veterans adjust to civilian life.
- Why private support is so critical to K9s for Warriors.
- How service dogs are chosen and paired with veterans.
- Merrick’s release of Hero’s Banquet and the success of the product since it went on sale in March.
- The importance of having a long-term commitment to the cause.
- The business benefit to Merrick of working with K9s for Warriors.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.