Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe speak to Cia Tucci, Vice President of CVS Health’s Store Brands and Quality Assurance Department, about the brand’s recent decision to remove potentially dangerous ingredients from their line of personal care products.
On the show, Megan, Cia, and Joe discuss:
- What brought about the decision to address ingredients in personal care products.
- The important role customers played in the decision.
- Why these chemicals are being removed from personal care products.
- Consumer reaction to the decision and the nonprofit partners CVS is working with.
- CVS’ plans to educate consumers on safe chemicals.
- Other brands that are planning to remove these chemicals from personal care products.
- What challenges CVS has encountered in eliminating the ingredients from 600 products.
- How CVS is making changes to position healthy foods closer to the front of the store.
- How CVS is communicating changes to customers.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!