In today’s episode, Engage for Good’s Alli Murphy is joined by Artis Stevens, President & CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (BBBSA). He’s been on the podcast before – at the time he was the Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer for the National 4-H Council, and before that, he was the National Vice President of Marketing, Strategy & Operations at Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
An award-winning nonprofit marketing leader with a passion for building purpose-driven brands, boards and teams, Artis’ experience has led to transformational outcomes in fundraising and DEI initiatives.
Tune into today’s episode to learn all about:
- Five pieces of advice for attracting corporate partners and Artis’ advice to those companies themselves
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America’s JEDI programming goals and the organization’s newly launched “JEDI Council”
- The power of mentorship in the social impact space and how it relates to partnerships, team development, employee engagement, employee resource groups, etc.
- Artis’ experience leading BBBSA; a role he’s been in for almost a year
Links & Notes
- [Big Brothers Big Sisters Of America Website] (https://www.bbbs.org/)
- [Artis on Twitter] (https://twitter.com/artisnstevens?lang=en)
- [Artis on LinkedIn] (https://www.linkedin.com/in/artis-stevens-b386195/)
- [Ep324: How Microsoft And National 4-H Council Empower And Connect Today’s Youth] (https://engageforgood.com/ep324-how-microsoft-and-national-4-h-council-empower-and-connect-todays-youth/)
Elevate Your Social Impact
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!