We live in a world where excess and consumption have never been higher, yet millions of people find themselves in critical need every day, which creates a massive need gap.
Good360, one of Engage for Good’s sponsors, is the global leader in product philanthropy and works with some of the world’s largest brands to connect critically needed goods with 100k+ nonprofits that help people in need throughout the U.S. and around the world.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Shari Rudolph, Good360’s Chief Development Officer & Chief Marketing Officer to explore the lessons they’ve learned, Shari’s advice for nonprofits and companies alike and ways to accurately identify and support community needs.
Tune into today’s episode to learn all about:
- Shari’s top tips for companies interested in product philanthropy
- Ways companies can get involved, even if they don’t have a product
- What nonprofits need to know about this space
- How to mitigate a “second disaster”
- The importance of being outcome-focused instead of impact-focused
Links & Notes
- [Good360 Website] (https://good360.org/)
Elevate Your Social Impact
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!