Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Matt Smith, Director of PepsiCo’s Food for Good program a purpose-driven business initiative within PepsiCo that tackles child hunger by making healthy food more physically and financially accessible for low-income families.
On the show, Megan, Matt, and Joe discuss:
- Background on the Food for Good and whom the program serves.
- Which PepsiCo products are used in the program.
- In which states is the Food for Good active and how long has it been around.
- How PepsiCo plans to expand and deepen the program with its 150-person staff.
- What innovations have come out of the program, both within the program and for PepsiCo.
- Which nonprofits does PepsiCo work with and how do those organizations help with the program.
- How PepsiCo educates its employees about the program.
- How Food for Good measures success.
- Some of the challenges Matt has faced running the Food for Good program.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.