Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Stephanie Bagley, COO at Charity Miles, about the new Pokémon Go game and how it can be used to raise money for good causes.
On the show, Megan, Stephanie and Joe discuss:
- What is Pokémon Go? And what the heck is augmented reality?
- How Charity Miles is leading the charge to use Pokémon Go for GOOD.
- How Charity Miles launched a challenge to users to play Pokémon Go for a purpose.
- The explosion in users and downloads that Charity Miles has seen since the launch of Pokémon Go. A 2000+ surge in new users of the app.
- How different businesses and nonprofits are usingPokémon Go.
- Is Pokémon Go a fad or the future?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!