Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Jeff Terry, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway Corporation, about Power of 5. This campaign is designed to build awareness of childhood malnutrition and address the critical need for proper nutrition during the first 5 years of life and offer a way that everyone can help.
On the show, Megan, Jeff and Joe discuss:
- The background of Power of 5 and its tie to Amway’s nutrition brand, Nutrilite.
- How Amway’s One-by-One program evolved into Power of 5 as Amway realized it could do more than give money. They could apply their expertise to address the problem of malnutrition in the world.
- How Amway works with its business owners around the world to involve them in Power of 5.
- How Amway uses its internal website to raise money directly from business owners. They’ve raised $11 million just in the past year.
- How Amway works with 20 NGO’s, especially with CARE, which is its global partner.
- Joe tests Jeff knowledge of Amway with trivia! Megan was thrilled!
- What’s Jeff’s biggest challenge in rolling out a global program like Power of 5?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!