Why Your Cause Should be Active on Instagram
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Jeremy McGilvrey, an entrepreneur, author and trainer who’s amassed a massive audience on Instagram. Jeremy is here to share his advice on how causes can use the Internet’s hottest property to recruit and engage supporters and to raise money.
On the show, Megan, Jeremy and Joe discuss:
- The business case for being on Instagram. Jeremy’s own journey.
- What exactly is an “influencer” on Instagram, and why you should tap into them.
- The positive vibe on Instagram that aligns well with causes.
- Instagram best practices for brands.
- How to use Instagram hashtags effectively.
- How to collect email addresses with Instagram.
- Top causes to follow on Instagram.
- How underutilized Instagram is by causes.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!