ESG Predictions And Trends for 2021
Dave Stangis has a long history in the CSR and ESG space, having led CSR at both Campbell and Intel. He’s out on his own now as a consultant and joins this episode of Cause Talk Radio to talk about his predictions for 2021 and the social impact trends he’s been seeing in clients large and small.
Megan and Dave discuss how purpose is becoming mainstream (and what it’ll take to stay there), why the C-suite is suddenly sitting up and paying attention to this space (and how to keep that momentum going) and what Dave expects to see more of in 2021.
Tune in to hear much, much more from one of the smartest minds in the CSR/ESG space!
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- 01:16 – Introducing Dave Stangis
- 10:40 – Change v Fad and Building Resilience
- 14:37 – Support Cause Talk Radio • Become a Cause Crusader!
- 15:43 – Justice and Equity
- 18:55 – Counseling Execs on Social Media
- 23:30 – What did we lose in 2020?
- 26:22 – Predictions for 2021
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!