Salesforce.org Is Embracing An Open Source Model For Social Impact
Unsurprisingly, 66% percent of U.S. nonprofit organizations said they’ve accelerated their move to digital programs or events since the pandemic struck, according to the latest Nonprofit Trends Report from Salesforce.org.
In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Alli and Megan talk to Devi Thomas, Global Head, Communications, Research and Insight at Salesforce.org about trends she’s seeing in the nonprofit space and her predictions for 2021.
They discuss “Purposeful Pivots”, helping employees go virtual, amplifying community voices…just to name a few topics of conversation. Devi shares her predictions for 2021, why she feels that the open source model has a place in social impact, why unrestricted corporate contributions are the future and how measurement is taking center stage.
Links & Notes
- “Purposeful Pivots” white paper (EFG + Salesforce.org)
- Nonprofit Trends Report
- Higher Education Trends Report
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- 03:38 – We’re talking about SalesForce.org, people…
- 05:02 – Purposeful Pivots at SalesForce
- 09:07 – Trends leading into 2021
- 17:41 – Cross-sector Collaborations
- 21:35 – How has communication strategy changed?
- 26:47 – Social Impact Predictions for 2021
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!