Virtual Events Done Right with ReElivate
Given the year we’ve all had, none of us are strangers to virtual events but we’ve probably ALL been on some that we wish we hadn’t bothered with.
Megan’s guest today is Jon Conelias, CEO of ReElivate, a new company that offers unique, customizable virtual engagements.
Jon and Megan discuss WHY he started ReElivate and what he’s learned in designing unique, virtual experiences that you can learn from. They talk about the future of events and how hybrid models will likely replace traditional in-person events and how to capitalize on that trend, plus so much more!
Links & Notes
- (00:00) – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- (00:32) – Introducing Jonathan Conelias and ReElivate
- (02:25) – What is ReElivate
- (07:35) – Where virtual events go wrong
- (09:50) – Support: Become a Cause Crusader
- (10:38) – Engagement Events
- (15:35) – Connecting Corporately
- (17:20) – The Future: Hybrid Events
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!