The Joe Show: What’s On The Holiday Horizon?
Happy Holidays! It’s another episode of the “Joe Show” with Selfish Giving’s Joe Waters.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy and Joe talk about all things holidays campaigns. From classic well-known campaigns that are coming back this year to what’s on the holiday horizon in the social impact space.
On the show, Alli and Joe discuss:
- What campaigns Joe expects to see on the horizon this holiday season
- What it takes to develop a successful holiday campaign
- Two things to do on GivingTuesday, according to Joe
- Three trends on the horizon and predictions for each
- The duo’s favorite GivingTuesday campaigns
Links & Notes
- SelfishGiving Website
- Joe on Twitter
- Ep193: Virgin America’s ‘Operation Chihuahua’ Airlifts Dogs to Forever Homes
- Macy’s 2021 Believe Campaign
- 2021 St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
- Season 11, Ep12: Combatting Burnout In Social Impact With #APaidWeekOff
- Watching a live performance makes people more charitable
- Giant Food Donates Over $1.2 Million to USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past Cause Talk Radio episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- 01:18 – Welcome Joe Waters
- 03:25 – Happy Thanksgiving!
- 05:00 – Looking Back
- 08:52 – Looking Forward
- 12:50 – How to make the most of the holiday season
- 20:00 – Predictions
- 28:32 – Find Joe Waters
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!