Conversations at the Heart of CSR
In a flip of the script, EFG’s Alli Murphy is the guest today instead of the show’s host.
She was recently hosted on Submittable’s Impact Audio podcast to talk about the excellent work and bright ideas transforming CSR for the better.
In this episode, Alli and Submittable’s Rachel Mindell explore:
- Why social impact practitioners need community (and how EFG helps)
- How conversations about social impact are different this year
- The concept of “employees as a cause” and examples of this in action
- Trust-based philanthropy and other sector-wide transformations gaining steam
- Where our sector is headed
Links & Notes
- Impact Audio
- Season 12, Ep3: Bold Conversations And Asking “Why?”
- Season 11, Ep12: Combatting Burnout In Social Impact With #APaidWeekOff
- Season 12, Ep4: Transformative Travel With Away & Global Glimpse
- Season 12, Ep1: How To Drive Innovation On Your Team And Foster A Culture Of Psychological Safety
- Season 12, Ep8: The 3 Pillars Of Effective Employee Engagement With WWF
Elevate Your Social Impact
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!