KimptonXTalkspace – Supporting Guests & Employees
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Kathleen Reidenbach, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants’ Chief Commercial Officer.
In February 2022, Kimpton — which operates more than 60 hotels and 80 restaurants, bars and lounges in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and China — announced an exclusive partnership with leading online behavioral health company, Talkspace to roll out mental health services to its guests and over 4,000+ employees across the country.
The partnership is the first of its kind to bring meaningful and accessible mental health support to hospitality employees, who have been front-line workers throughout the pandemic, and travelers managing everyday stresses on the road. The initiative includes 1,000 complimentary video therapy sessions for guests and a year-long complimentary Talkspace subscription for all of Kimpton’s U.S. employees.
To date, more than half of the guest therapy sessions have been distributed, and the percentage of employees opting in is above average compared to workplaces overall.
In today’s episode, we’ll explore:
- How the KimptonXTalkspace partnership began
- Why both employees and guests qualify for this benefit
- How they manage communications at a corporate and local level
- Kimpton’s history of supporting mental health and how leaders champion the Talkspace benefit
Links & Notes
- KimptonXTalkspace Blog Post
- KimptonxTalkspace landing page
- Kimpton Instagram Reducing Travel Anxiety
- No Ordinary Agenda
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past podcast episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- (00:00) – Welcome to Engage for Good
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!