Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Karen Davis, Senior Vice President of Global Philanthropy and Social Impact at Hasbro, about “Be Fearless Be Kind,” a philanthropic initiative designed to empower kids to have the compassion and courage to stand up for others and make a difference. To help nurture empathy and compassion, parents and adults can access proven tools and resources through the Be Fearless Be Kind online hub.
On the show, Megan, Karen, and Joe discuss:
- How did you land on ‘standing up for others’ as your signature cause focus?
- Was this a new cause area for Hasbro or familiar territory?
- Who are your nonprofit partners in this endeavor and what role do they play in activating it?
- Explain to us how you expanded the program in 2017?
- How are you engaging employees? Consumers?
- What are your hopes and expectations for the program in the coming year?
- How does this effort help Hasbro generate business so it can sustain this valuable effort?
- What would you say to others who are considering launching a signature cause program?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!