Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Racquel Russell, Senior Director, Government Relations and Public Affairs of Zillow Group, about a $5 million pledge in cash and in-kind contributions over the next five years to address housing insecurity as part of the company’s first social impact program, The Home Project.
On the show, Megan, Racquel, and Joe discuss:
- Can you give us a brief overview of The Home Project and what the program is all about?
- Zillow is partnering with non-profits whose mission aligns with The Home Project. What do these partnerships hope to accomplish?
- How do you plan to reach people who are having challenges with housing?
- How can employees get engaged with this program?
- Another pillar of The Home Project is product development to help people find secure housing. What types of product developments do you anticipate rolling out in 2018?
- Can you explain what “Hack Weeks” and ”Innovation Weeks” are and how they fold into this initiative
- What business objectives have been attached to this program? How will you measure success?
- Will you involve Zillow customers who are NOT housing insecure in this effort in any way?
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!