Nestle Nesquik Raises Funds for Movember with #QuikStache
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Melanie Zachar Kaloski, Nesquik Marketing Manager at Nestle, about QuikStache, a fun campaign with the Movember Foundation to raise awareness of men’s health. The campaign included a pledge from Nesquik to match every $10 donation made to the foundation on Movember’s 10th birthday.
On the show, Megan, Melanie, and Joe discuss:
- How was Nesquick introduced to Movember? What was the genesis of this partnership?
- Tell us about the “QuickStache” campaign this year: who are you targeting with your fun chocolate milk ‘staches?
- You pledged to donate $10 for every donation made on Movember’s birthday, how did that go?
- Are cause-related marketing campaigns new to Nequick?
- What have you learned from your involvement with Movember this year?
- Movember traditionally has done a good job activating corporate teams. Was this an element of your campaign this year? Or was it more consumer-facing?
- What kind of response did you get from consumers?
- Do you anticipate continuing this partnership with Movember? If so, how will next year be different?
Links & Notes
- Nesquik Quikstache
- Follow the hashtag #Quikstache on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!