PepsiCo’s Anti-Hunger Program Fuels Kids and Innovation
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Matt Smith, Director of PepsiCo’s Food for Good program a purpose-driven business initiative within PepsiCo that tackles child hunger by making healthy food more physically and financially accessible for low-income families.
On the show, Megan, Matt, and Joe discuss:
- Background on the Food for Good and whom the program serves.
- Which PepsiCo products are used in the program.
- In which states is the Food for Good active and how long has it been around.
- How PepsiCo plans to expand and deepen the program with its 150-person staff.
- What innovations have come out of the program, both within the program and for PepsiCo.
- Which nonprofits does PepsiCo work with and how do those organizations help with the program.
- How PepsiCo educates its employees about the program.
- How Food for Good measures success.
- Some of the challenges Matt has faced running the Food for Good program.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!