Petco’s New App That Rewards Cute Pet Selfies with Donations Will Melt Your Heart
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Brock Weatherup, Executive Vice President Strategic Innovation & Digital Experience at Petco, about the launch of Heads & Tails, the first iOS app where pet parents can both receive a gift card and donate to help animals in need by simply having fun taking cute pet selfies.
Links & Notes
- (00:00) – Sponsor: Engage For Good Halo Awards Submission Now Open!
- (00:28) – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio!
- (01:06) – Welcome Petco’s Brock Weatherup
- (03:18) – What is Petco’s Heads & Tails app?
- (05:46) – How do you get people to use your app?
- (08:14) – How’s it performing so far?
- (09:44) – Why build an app?
- (12:24) – How does Heads & Tails integrate with other Petco apps?
- (13:56) – Let’s talk about retention.
- (16:54) – How do you monetize your app experience?
- (18:46) – The New Content Marketing?
- (22:24) – PetCoach by Petco
- (23:49) – What digital trends are you watching with cause tie-ins?
- (25:28) – Learn more about Heads & Tails
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!