This Wisconsin Restaurant Chain Powers Its Giving Back with Tacos
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Anne Kalmer Cainion, Director of Philanthropy and Community Relations BelAir Cantina, a chain of six restaurants in Wisconsin that are giving back to great causes via their Powered by Tacos (PBT) fundraiser.
- 00:00 – [Sponsor] Engage For Good Halo Awards Submission Now Open!
- 00:28 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio!
- 01:24 – Welcome Belaire Cantina’s Anne Kalmer
- 03:29 – A little about Belaire Cantina and their philanthropy program
- 05:06 – Powered by Tacos
- 08:52 – What’s your craziest taco?
- 10:15 – How do you promote cause tacos?
- 11:36 – What do you look at when selecting a non-profit partner?
- 12:32 – The CTR Taco?
- 13:24 – What do you require of your non-profit partners?
- 14:43 – How do you celebrate the non-profit?
- 15:30 – The power of video design in cause
- 17:52 – How do you communicate to consumers?
- 19:10 – Advice for small businesses?
- 22:04 – Authentic Cause Leadership
- 23:34 – Learn more about Belaire Cantina
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!