Heineken, Evite Help Party-Goers Choose Responsibly with ‘Drink OR Drive’
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Donnica Hawes Saunders, Manager of Alcohol Policy & Government Affairs, Heineken USA about its Drink OR Drive campaign to change consumer behavior and promote responsible decision-making over the holidays.
Through January 3rd, Heineken is using the Evite digital invitation platform to encourage consumers to decide early on — at the point of RSVP — whether they will be drinking or driving at holiday events and celebrations. As part of the campaign, Evite users in 11 cities will also receive discounted Uber rides from Heineken.
Links & Notes
- (00:00) – [Sponsor] Engage For Good Halo Awards Submission Now Open!
- (00:28) – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio!
- (01:21) – Welcome Heineken’s Donnica Hawes Saunders
- (02:17) – How did Heineken and Evite come together?
- (05:16) – How does Heineken approach behavior change?
- (07:07) – What has consumer response been like so far?
- (07:39) – The Heineken Brewing a Better World campaign
- (10:29) – How much do you lean on other partners?
- (12:00) – Heineken is a leader in responsibility
- (14:09) – What have you learned so far?
- (15:28) – Do employees play a role in the campaign?
- (17:04) – Ride Shares and the importance of the designated driver
- (18:57) – Joe’s Brilliant Idea
- (20:09) – Learn more about the Drink or Drive Program
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!