Q & A Lab: Dating Edition
If you are curious about love and romance with challenging – or even toxic – partners, this is your opportunity to hear questions from our listeners and Bill’s and Megan’s answers. In this episode, they answer questions about:
- partners who make life hell for awhile and then can be okay and very loving for awhile
- extreme jealousy and whether it’s okay to allow partners to read your private texts and emails
- threats of financial and reputational ruin when the romance is about to end
- threats of suicide to prevent a partner from breaking up
- lack of empathy as a sign of someone with a high conflict personality
- warning signs in the Jodi Arias case
Megan and Bill answer these questions and more in this final episode of the Dating Radar series.
Links & Other Notes
- Dating Radar: Why Your Brain Says Yes to “The One” Who Will Make Your Life Hell
- 5 Types of People Who Can Ruin Your Life
- Conversations About Domestic Violence in Family Law with 16 Experts: A 6-PART VIDEO SERIES on Domestic Violence (DV) / Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) best practices in the family law environment in the United States and Canada
- Dating Radar: Your X-Ray Vision In A New Relationship
- Possible HCP kills former boss, insures lawyer after mediation
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
You can also find these show notes at our site as well.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.
Each week, Bill Eddy and Megan Hunter will be exploring the five types of people who can ruin your life — people with high conflict personalities — and how they weave themselves into our lives in romance, at work, next door, at school, places of worship, and just about everywhere, causing chaos, exhaustion, and dread for everyone else.