CATFA 120: I Did Not Expect This Level of Name Scrutiny on This Show
In this minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film ‘Captain America: The First Avenger,’ we wrap up our conversations with Tommy Metz III, director of ‘30 Nights,’ as we continue talking about and laughing through the credits. Today, we wrap up the construction team and work into the start of the various visual effects houses involved in the film.
Minute One Hundred Twenty: From a Quartet of Chargehand Painters to a Septet of Comp Sequence Supervisors
Joining us, it’s Tommy Metz III, director of 30 Nights of Sex to Save Your Marriage.
In the one hundred twentieth minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
So many names! We talk through some but also play a few games regarding MCU Phase One worldwide box office grosses and budgets. Plus, more nicknames to guess. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- Watch Tommy’s Movie 30 Nights of Sex to Save Your Marriage