CATFA 121: And Now You Know About Va Ha
In this minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film ‘Captain America: The First Avenger,’ we continue our run through the credits, continuing from the comp sequence supervisors and running through digital matte companies. Eric Deutsch from Escape From New York Minute joins us!
Minute One Hundred Twenty One: From Double Negative’s Comp Sequence Supervisors to Visual Effects by Method
Joining us, it’s Eric Deutsch from Escape From New York Minute and Flash Gordon Minute!
In the one hundred twenty-first minute of Joe Johnston’s 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger…
It’s credits, credits, credits. Specifically, it’s visual effects, visual effects, visual effects. So many names! We talk about each of the companies listed and about the effects they provided, with our thoughts on how they did.
Plus, we get a bit of Eric’s history with the character and the comics. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!
- Watch this film: iTunes • Amazon • Netflix • YouTube • Disney+
- Join the conversation on Discord
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
- Poster artwork
- Original Material
- Season 5 Show Art by Winston Yabo. Find him on Instagram
- Season 5 Music: “Spread the News” by Anthony Vega. Find him on Instagram
- Flash Gordon Minute
- Facebook Groups for Flash Gordon Minute and Escape From New York Minute