Minute One Hundred Thirteen: From Actual Roto to Fictitious Warnings
In the one hundred thirteenth minute of Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film Thor…
- If we did some recasting, what would we change?
- We talk again about music supervision and why it matters as much in this film as it does in something like Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Location, location, location. How about the locations for this movie?
- We run through the names in the special thanks, as well as some of the other places that were thanked.
- Ever wonder why there’s that legal disclaimer at the end of movies? We found out and discuss it!
- And we have some fun credits statistics! Yes, fun and statistics were just in the same sentence. Twice!
We’re wrapping up the credits talk. Tune in!
Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord channel!