BA Insight founder and head of development Tony Malandain joins us today to share his experience at Microsoft Ignite 2019. The continued investment in Microsoft Search is paying off with announcements from the company in AI, Modern Search UI, and more. But the keystone for us is around Microsoft Graph and connectors paving the way for a new wave of integration through the BA Insight ConnectivityHub, currently in preview. This week on the show, Tony gives us our own preview and a set of resources to help you make sense of the changes ahead.
Links & Notes
- About Tony Malandain
- Tony Malandain on LinkedIn
- BA Insight Announces Preview of ConnectivityHub and 70+ Connectors for Microsoft Search
- Watch the Connectors Announcement from the Keynote
- SRCH40 – Connect Your World of Information to Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Search: A Sneak Peek at Microsoft Graph Connectors
- SRCH10 – What’s New and Next for Microsoft Search
- SRCH50 – What’s New and Next for Microsoft Search Customization and Development
- Introducing new knowledge services with Project Cortex
- Call to Action! Request Your Connectors
Shared Insights is a podcast about modernizing enterprise search and intranets to improve employee collaboration and productivity. From customer stories to behind-the-scenes tales from our own developers, we aim to share what makes our approach to finding and accessing content across the enterprise a transformative force.