Stop & Smell the Roses: Remembering to Live when Living with ADHD
You know how it happens. You get your diagnosis and you start the research. Before you know it, you’re in such a search for tools and strategies to help you with your ADHD that you forget to live your life.
This show is our reminder to you of a few things. First, you don’t have to do everything at once. In fact, you might find you adapt more quickly when you research less, try fewer new tools, and slow down your ADHD adaptation.
Second, it’s OK to say no to things. In fact, you might just find a sense of excitement that comes from letting go of obligations.
Third, well, Pete has a thing about time blocking.
- 00:00 – Welcome to The ADHD Podcast!
- 01:37 – Support the Show: Become a Patron!
- 02:47 – Sponsor: TextExapander!
- 06:59 – Stop and Smell the Roses!
- 11:20 – You don’t have to hold all the tennis balls
- 17:13 – Schedule Foibles are NOT a Moral Failure
- 20:43 – But wait… does your ADHD define you?
- 28:34 – JOMO & Margin
- 32:29 – Timeblocking Gives You Freedom