“One, Two, Yi Yi a One and a Two!”
Just because it’s a month of love doesn’t mean we’re bringing any here.
Valentine’s Day just passed, and it’s a good thing it’s over as we battle it out on our Flickchart rankings for you, our wonderful members. What movies move up in the ranks? What movies move down? Tune in to find out!
Here’s the list of our rankings in this month’s Flickchart Re-Ranking episode. Click any title to hear that episode!
- Aliens vs. The Godfather
- The Russia House vs. Heat
- Se7en vs. Infernal Affairs
- Star Trek Into Darkness vs. Network
- Grand Illusion vs. Under the Cherry Moon
- Robin Hood (2010) vs. La Vie en Rose
- Drive vs. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Inception vs. The Crazies
- Ocean’s 8 vs. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Parasite vs. The Fifth Element
- East of Eden vs. Sleepless in Seattle
- Chronicle vs. Mary Poppins
- Crawl vs. Zodiac
- The Notorious Bettie Page vs. Cries and Whispers
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas vs. The Fisher King
- Goodnight Mommy vs. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
- The Bourne Legacy vs. The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Chinese Puzzle vs. Kings Row
- Ministry of Fear vs. The Danish Girl
- The Young Girls of Rochefort vs. Trading Places
- All the President’s Men vs. Gone With The Wind
- The Magnificent Seven (2016) vs. The Day of the Locust
- The Abyss vs. Joe Versus the Volcano
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly vs. Star Trek: First Contact
- Silver Linings Playbook vs. The Sandlot
Wanna hear this episode? Sign up to become a member! How do you feel about how things went this month? Hop into Discord and let us know! Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord server!
Wanna look at our entire chart on Flickchart? Just click here to visit our Flickchart page!