Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves
It’s time for our September 2022 Flickchart re-rankings! It’s a bit of a shorter episode, but still some good battles. Tune in to find out what shifts in our Flickchart ranking!
Here’s the list of our rankings in this month’s Flickchart Re-Ranking episode.
- Star Trek Nemesis vs. In Darkness
- Escape From New York vs. Thirteen
- The Departed vs. Labyrinth
- Coming to America vs. A Good Day to Die Hard
- Village of the Damned vs. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
- Double Indemnity vs. Meek’s Cutoff
- Scoop vs. Independence Day
- Tentacles vs. Johnny Dangerously
- The Bourne Legacy vs. Mother
- The French Connection vs. Hudson Hawk
- Glengarry Glen Ross vs. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Zerograd (City Zero) vs. Anaconda
- Hero vs. The Big Heat
- The Roaring Twenties vs. A Woman Under the Influence
- Grand Illusion vs. Z
- Drive vs. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Three Amigos vs. Point Break
- Thirteen vs. The Asphalt Jungle
How do you feel about how things went this month? Hop into Discord and let us know! Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord server!
Wanna look at our entire chart on Flickchart? Just click here to visit our Flickchart page!
This is only available for members. Why not become a member so you can listen to it now? We’d love it if you became a member to support our show, but you’d love it because of everything you get. We have monthly member bonus episodes that only members can access. You also get monthly Flickchart re-ranking episodes, access to members-only Discord channels, and early releases for every episode. We have a special episode we release at the end of each series called Retake during which we break down our overall thoughts of the entire season. Plus, you get to vote on the movies we discuss in our members only episodes! What can we say? It pays to be a member. Learn more about supporting The Next Reel film podcast through your own membership — visit TruStory FM.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.