We’re BACK with another episode of The Joe Show!
Today Megan is once again joined by SelfishGiving.com’s Joe Waters (Junior) to talk about all the purpose-focused advertising that DIDN’T HAPPEN at the Super Bowl this year, some social impact happenings that DID happen around the Super Bowl, St. Jude’s Space Flight and why Joe and Megan may SOON be chatting on Clubhouse.
Links & Notes
- Budweiser Didn’t Advertise At Super Bowl
- Lowe’s and Rebuilding Together
- Mr. Peanut/Planters Giving Away $5 Million
- Jeep Pulls Bruce Springsteen Super Bowl Ad Following DWI Revelation
- NFL works to keep charitable Super Bowl events in Tampa
- St. Jude joins world’s first all-civilian mission to space