Point-of-sale fundraising is big business and as a retailer’s frontline ambassadors, employees who engage with point-of-sale fundraising efforts can make or break a campaign.
In 2019, one of Engage for Good’s sponsors, Save the Children, joined forces with Ulta Beauty to celebrate Mothers Day and support moms and kids in need. The campaign saw massive success and to this day they double their revenue year over year.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Jessica Fiscella, Director of Community and Government Relations at Ulta Beauty, and Jenna Baker Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships at Save the Children to talk about how their partnership began, what they’ve learned along the way and what you can implement in your own partnerships.
Tune into today’s episode to learn all about:
- How their partnership began and where they found value alignment
- The unique role store associates play in advancing point of sale campaigns
- How critical the enthusiasm and buy-in of Ulta employees have been to the YOY growth of their partnership
- The feedback they’ve received from employees and how it improved the program
- How they pivoted amidst Covid and were prepared for re-opening
- How they’ve evolved their communications over time
- Their biggest pieces of advice for organizations that are partnering together for the first time
If you’re interested in developing or bolstering a POS fundraising partnership and preparing your frontline ambassadors – your employees – for success you won’t want to miss this episode!
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.