SelfishGiving.com’s Joe Waters is back for a special Holiday episode of The Joe Show!
In this episode, Megan, Alli and Joe go round robin sharing the holiday cause campaigns they’re each loving this year and some themes emerge.
This year, large businesses are embracing the small business community as a cause, QR codes are BACK (Joe told you they were awesome several years ago), nonprofit organizations aren’t always featured in cause campaigns anymore and Joe wants to see more lighthearted fun from cause campaigns in 2021.
Be sure to check out ALL the links below because there are some truly awesome campaigns!
Links & Notes
- Cottonelle’s Refreshingly Clean Slate with United Way Worldwide
- PUBLIC Inc.’s EFF2020 pro-bono video UNCENSORED
- Domino’s Commits More Than $9.6mm To Worker Bonuses
- The 2020 Aflac Holiday Duck Is Adorable This Year
- Stacy’s Pita Chips Helps Female Founders Get Found
- Campbell’s Wants To Save The Snow Day
- Petco Holiday Wishes Grant Campaign
- Starbucks Is Giving Free Coffee To Frontline Workers All Month
- Cousins Go Viral on TikTok for Humanizing Homeless Customers
- Pine-Sol Launches Online Store To Support Women Entrepreneurs of Color
- PepsiCo Pours It On For Bodegas
- Subscribe to Joe’s Newsletter
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.