Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Stephen Garten, CEO of Charity Charge, a socially conscious credit card. Unlike most credit cards which earn you bonus points or miles, a Charity Charge credit card allows cardholders to earn 1% cash back to ANY nonprofit of their choice.
On the show, Megan, Stephen, and Joe discuss:
- How Charity Charge got started.
- How Charity Charge is able to give cardholders the opportunity to donate to 1.5 million nonprofits.
- How Charity Charge started its card with help from Mastercard and built a following based on its unique mission.
- How Charity Charge is growing and the challenges of getting consumers to add a new card to their wallet.
- How Charity Charge is launching a co-branded card with nonprofits.
- How the Charity Charge card works and how cardholders can choose up to three nonprofits to donate to.
Links & Notes
Cause Talk Radio: The Cause Marketing Podcast
Stay up to date on all things corporate social impact and purpose-focused marketing, including trends, tactics, and need-to-know news in this weekly podcast.