Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Scott Pansky, co-founder, and Katie Malark, Senior Director, Research, of Allison + Partners, about a new study on how digital Influencers can drive donations and engagement with causes.
On the show, Megan, Scott, Katie, and Joe discuss:
- How Scott and Katie define an “influencer.”
- Why Allison + Partners decided to do a study on the connection between influencers and cause marketing.
- How important influencers can be and driving donations and engagement for causes.
- Why people who follow influencers are more inclined to support causes.
- What factors make an influencer credible with consumers when it comes to causes.
- Examples of how brands leverage brands for causes and some of the challenges.
- How brands identify the influencers for the right causes. And the pitfalls of paying for influencers, especially for brands.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!