Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Ryan Kuhn Senior Director of Marketing for Goodwill Industries International about a national collection drive they launched with the help of Uber.
Megan, Ryan and Joe discuss:
- Goodwill was the recent winner of PUBLIC’s Cause Marketing Innovation Award.
- Goodwill’s national program with Uber began with a local relationship in New York. Collection drives included clothing and e-waste drives.
- How Uber promoted the campaign to customers
- How Goodwill helped local Uber drivers connect with local stores in their community.
- How Goodwill’s work with Uber required flexility and a commitment to innovation.
- The logistics behind the campaign. Uber collected 250,000 pounds of clothes for Goodwill!
- The power of tapping into the strengths of your partner.
- The target demographic for Goodwill is women between the ages of 35 and 45. The Uber campaign helped them reach this audience and a younger demographic.
- The business benefits of the program to Uber.
- The future of Goodwill’s partnership with Uber.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!