The Joe Show: Super Bowl, Space Flights And Clubhouse For Good
We’re BACK with another episode of The Joe Show!
Today Megan is once again joined by SelfishGiving.com’s Joe Waters (Junior) to talk about all the purpose-focused advertising that DIDN’T HAPPEN at the Super Bowl this year, some social impact happenings that DID happen around the Super Bowl, St. Jude’s Space Flight and why Joe and Megan may SOON be chatting on Clubhouse.
Links & Notes
- Budweiser Didn’t Advertise At Super Bowl
- Lowe’s and Rebuilding Together
- Mr. Peanut/Planters Giving Away $5 Million
- Jeep Pulls Bruce Springsteen Super Bowl Ad Following DWI Revelation
- NFL works to keep charitable Super Bowl events in Tampa
- St. Jude joins world’s first all-civilian mission to space
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio
- 04:56 – Sad trombones at the Super Bowl?
- 10:28 – Inspiration IV & St. Jude
- 14:54 – Become a Cause Crusader • Get a Clubhouse Invitation!
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!