The Joe Show • Special Holiday Episode!
SelfishGiving.com’s Joe Waters is back for a special Holiday episode of The Joe Show!
In this episode, Megan, Alli and Joe go round robin sharing the holiday cause campaigns they’re each loving this year and some themes emerge.
This year, large businesses are embracing the small business community as a cause, QR codes are BACK (Joe told you they were awesome several years ago), nonprofit organizations aren’t always featured in cause campaigns anymore and Joe wants to see more lighthearted fun from cause campaigns in 2021.
Be sure to check out ALL the links below because there are some truly awesome campaigns!
Links & Notes
- Cottonelle’s Refreshingly Clean Slate with United Way Worldwide
- PUBLIC Inc.’s EFF2020 pro-bono video UNCENSORED
- Domino’s Commits More Than $9.6mm To Worker Bonuses
- The 2020 Aflac Holiday Duck Is Adorable This Year
- Stacy’s Pita Chips Helps Female Founders Get Found
- Campbell’s Wants To Save The Snow Day
- Petco Holiday Wishes Grant Campaign
- Starbucks Is Giving Free Coffee To Frontline Workers All Month
- Cousins Go Viral on TikTok for Humanizing Homeless Customers
- Pine-Sol Launches Online Store To Support Women Entrepreneurs of Color
- PepsiCo Pours It On For Bodegas
- Subscribe to Joe’s Newsletter
- 00:00 – Welcome to Cause Talk Radio Holiday JOE SHOW
- 01:49 – Holiday Campaign Review
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!