Donate Your Cash Back Rewards to Good Causes with ‘Charity Charge’
Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Stephen Garten, CEO of Charity Charge, a socially conscious credit card. Unlike most credit cards which earn you bonus points or miles, a Charity Charge credit card allows cardholders to earn 1% cash back to ANY nonprofit of their choice.
On the show, Megan, Stephen, and Joe discuss:
- How Charity Charge got started.
- How Charity Charge is able to give cardholders the opportunity to donate to 1.5 million nonprofits.
- How Charity Charge started its card with help from Mastercard and built a following based on its unique mission.
- How Charity Charge is growing and the challenges of getting consumers to add a new card to their wallet.
- How Charity Charge is launching a co-branded card with nonprofits.
- How the Charity Charge card works and how cardholders can choose up to three nonprofits to donate to.
Links & Notes
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!