EFG2022 & How To Make The Most Out Of Any Conference You Attend
EFG2022 – our 20th-anniversary conference – is right around the corner. We’re headed to Atlanta, GA May 17-19, and we can’t wait to see you in person.
In today’s episode, Alli Murphy brings back this podcast’s founder, Megan Strand, who worked at Engage for Good for ten years. Megan has attended about a dozen EFG conferences over the years and has some great insights to share with you.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What she’s been up to these past few months
- Some of her favorite conference memories over the years
- The top reasons to attend EFG2022
- Four concrete ways to make the most out of your conference experience
Get ready for some humor, some banter and a whole lot of reasons to attend the best conference in the corporate social impact space!
Links & Notes
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past Engage For Good episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- (00:00) – Welcome to Engage for Good
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!