Empowering Purpose People With Accelerist
If you aren’t fulfilled, aren’t inspired, aren’t focused, the best-laid goals and plans won’t be realized. So, how do we make sure that the people in this community, you, the people committed to changing the world, actually do? In this episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Accelersit’s CEO and Founder, Brittany Hill, to answer that question and share a more focused, effective, and faster way to fulfill your work…and make it more fulfilling.
Accelerist is a proprietary SaaS platform that some of the industry’s most prolific brands and nonprofits rely on to prospect, measure, fundraise and inspire their partnerships. They also created the Journal for Purpose People and are creating a broader Purpose People community to support the brands and nonprofits that work in this space.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- What the Journal for Purpose People is and what it’ll help you do in just 10 minutes a day
- How to connect the person within you to the work you do
- How Accelerist nearly tripled its revenue last year, doubled its monthly recurring revenue this year, and increased its teams’ productivity
- The 3 trends Brittany will cover in her session at EFG2022
- How Brittany went from professional dancer to CEO and Founder of a software company
- What’s on the horizon for Accelerist and the Purpose People Community
- What makes software useless
This episode is brought to you by Accelerist.
Links & Notes
- Purpose People
- The Journal For Purpose People
- Accelerist’s Website
- Accelerist Trend Report
- Engage for Good 2022 Conference
- EFG2022 Agenda
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past Cause Talk Radio episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- (00:00) – Welcome to Engage for Good
- (00:38) – Introducing Brittany Hill
- (02:44) – About Accelerist
- (03:06) – A Journal for Purpose People
- (11:55) – On the Horizon
- (14:48) – Brittany at EFG 2022!
- (18:39) – What were YOU doing 20 years ago?
- (22:29) – Learn More
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!