The 3 Pillars Of Effective Employee Engagement With WWF
World Wildlife Fund is the world’s leading conservation organization. They work in almost 100 countries with nearly 5 million supporters globally and have a robust employee engagement program called Together@Work.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Cheron Carlson, World Wildlife Fund’s Manager for Employee Engagement to talk about the three pillars of effective employee engagement programs and what they’re doing around Earth Month.
And while April is Earth Month, WWF collaborates with its partners year-round to develop and deliver innovative solutions that protect communities, wildlife and the places in which they live. World Wildlife Fund leverages this moment in time while simultaneously encouraging year-round participation from employees and consumers.
In today’s episode we’ll explore:
- The 3 pillars of effective employee engagement programs and examples of those pillars in action
- How WWF work with its corporate partners to achieve behavior change for millions of employees
- 4 Tips for nonprofits looking to bolster their employee engagement offerings
- 7 Tips for companies on running successful employee engagement programs
- The importance of getting an internal comms person onboard
- What’s on the horizon for the WWF team
Links & Notes
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Join 500+ of your corporate social impact peers at EFG2022 in Atlanta this May
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past podcast episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- (00:00) – Welcome to Engage for Good
- (01:44) – About WWF
- (05:26) – The Three Pillars of Employee Engagement
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!