EFG2022 – Where Your Social Impact Peers Will Be In May
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Engage for Good president and founder David Hessekiel to talk about our upcoming conference – EFG2022 – our 20th-anniversary conference taking place in just two weeks in Atlanta, GA, May 17 – 19.
In today’s episode we’ll explore:
- What exciting things are in store for this year’s conference
- The top two reasons you should attend
- What’s different about this year’s conference
- Our new Boot Matching initiativeHow to make the most of your conference experience
Links & Notes
Elevate Your Social Impact
- Join 500+ of your corporate social impact peers at EFG2022 in Atlanta this May
- Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
- Check out past podcast episodes
- Access free resources
- Check out our monthly webinars
- Let Alli know what you think of the show!
- 00:00 – Welcome to Engage for Good
Your resource for all things corporate social impact, CSR, and brand purpose.
Join Alli Murphy as she interviews top corporate leaders, nonprofit pros, and people who help them advance their careers and organizations. You’ll be inspired by the strategies change-makers follow to build win-win partnerships and campaigns and their actionable advice for advancing your career and developing your social impact team. Subscribe now to learn from the best and get ideas you can implement today!