“Should we be easy on each other or kick this thing up to 120%?!?”
‘Tis the season of giving… but not here!
Sure, the holidays are just days away but who are we kidding? We’re here for war! Andy and Pete jump back into the Flickchart ring to re-rank some movies on our Flickchart page. Where will we land? What’s too high? Too low?
Here’s the list of our rankings in this month’s Flickchart Re-Ranking episode.
- The Shining vs. Spies
- The Bourne Legacy vs. Rififi
- True Romance vs. No Country for Old Men
- Tenet vs. Robin Hood (1922)
- Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang vs. Fat City
- To the Stars by Hard Ways vs. What’s Up, Doc?
- Rush vs. Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid
- The Maltese Falcon vs. Adaptation.
- Casino Royale vs. All of Me
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) vs. The Black Stallion
- Apollo 13 vs. Gallipoli
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan vs. L’Auberge Espagnole
- Mad Max: Fury Road vs. Hot Fuzz
- Piranha vs. Oldboy
- For a Few Dollars More vs. Driving Miss Daisy
- Pale Rider vs. Giant
- Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid vs. Your Sister’s Sister
- Groundhog Day vs. M
- Ninotchka vs. Alien 3
- Danger: Diabolik vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Interstellar vs. Escape From the Planet of the Apes
- The Fly vs. Casino Royale
- Underworld: Blood Wars vs. Christine
- Ninotchka vs. The Producers (1968)
- Wild Tales vs. The French Connection
How do you feel about how things went this month? Hop into Discord and let us know! Join the conversation with movie lovers from around the world on The Next Reel’s Discord server! This is a member bonus episode. Why not become a member so you can listen to it? We’d love it if you became a member to support our show, but you’d love it because of everything you get. We have monthly member bonus episodes that only members can access. You also get monthly Flickchart re-ranking episodes (like this!), access to members-only Discord channels, and early releases for every episode. We have a special episode we release at the end of each series called Retake during which we break down our overall thoughts of the entire season. Plus, you get to vote on the movies we discuss in our members only episodes! What can we say? It pays to be a member. Learn more about supporting The Next Reel film podcast through your own membership — visit TruStory FM. Wanna look at our entire chart on Flickchart? Just click here to visit our Flickchart page!
When the movie ends, our conversation begins.
This show is made possible by the generous support of our members. As one of our bonuses, the shows of The Next Reel provide these members-only episodes which augment our current series line-up. You can view the episodes here on our site, but if you’d like to listen, visit our membership page and join. Once you're logged in, you'll be able to listen to the episode right here on the page!